- Critical Thinking – The Foundation for Critical Thinking is a non-profit organization promoting the change in education and society in a swiftly changing world. The receive over 150,000 visitors to the site each month from 100 different countries all over the globe. A list of colleges, universities, teachers and educators are given on the site with information being offered from sections such as research, articles, professional development, assessment and testing and news. There are conferences and workshops to attend and suggested reading can be found in the bookstore. Full details about the community are given.
- Edge.org – The Edge is a very popular site amongst philosophers and ranks high on Alexa.com. Information can be found in the Conversation section and can be browsed by topic, year, or tag. The topics can be chosen from mind, life, culture, universe and technology and there are also videos to view and books in the library. Further information can be obtained from news and events and full details about the organization can be found on the site.
- Faith and Philosophy : Journal of the Society of Christian Philosophers – published quarterly by the Society of Christian Philosophers. The journal encourages discussions among philosophers representing a wide variety of theological perspectives and philosophical orientations that fall largely within the philosophy of religion.
- History of Philosophy, without any gaps – the publishers take thinkers through the history of philosophy ‘without any gaps’ as stated on the site. Episodes in Philosophy are listed and can be viewed and commented upon with all the latest updates given regularly. Subjects and individual Philosphers can be chosen from the classical, later antiquity or Islamic world sections revealing many interesting facts and details. Links and podcasts are given to demonstrate data and participating in any of the threads in the blog is welcome.
- Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy – The Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy (IEP) is a non-profit organization that provides open access to detailed, scholarly information on key topics and philosophers in all areas of philosophy. The staff of 30 editors and approximately 300 authors hold doctorate degrees and are professors at colleges and universities around the world (though mostly from English-speaking countries). Submissions are peer reviewed by specialists according to strict criteria.
- Philosopher.org – This is a small site, but the information given on Philosophy is vast. There is an index containing a list of topics alphabetically with information on each chosen subject along with links. Topics can also be chosen from ‘Contents’ with titles such as Enlightenment, God, Existentialism, Mind, Science and Romanticism to name a few all leading to valuable information. The author of the site taught Philosophy for many years in London and his passion for the subject can clearly be gained from the site.
- Philosophy and Christian Theology – article taken from the Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy. First published Mon May 13, 2002; substantive revision Thu Aug 9, 2012.
- Philosophy Now – bi-monthly magazine for everyone interested in ideas.
- Religion-Online.Org – More than 6,000 articles and chapters. Topics include Old and New Testament, Theology, Ethics, History and Sociology of Religion, Social Issues, Communication and Cultural Studies, Pastoral Care, Counseling, Homiletics, Worship, Missions and Religious Education.
- Society of Christian Philosophers – The Society of Christian Philosophers was organized in 1978 to promote fellowship among Christian Philosophers and to stimulate study and discussion of issues which arise from their Christian and philosophical commitments. One of its chief aims is to go beyond the usual philosophy of religion sessions at the American Philosophical Association and to stimulate thinking about the nature and role of Christian commitment in philosophy.
- Top 25 Christian Thinkers – The most academically sound and historically orthodox books ever written by some of the greatest Christian thinkers and intellectuals of our time.
- Your Favorite Philosophy Web Sites – readers send in philosophy web sites they most enjoyed visiting this week. Accepted web sites are added with a link and brief abstract.