- AD2000 & Beyond – a global, informal network of Christian missionary agencies, denominations, churches and individuals committed to world evangelism. While much of the material here is of enduring value, many links and other information are now out of date. For the latest information on unreached people statistics, including information on peoples not listed in the Joshua Project 2000 list, go to The Joshua Project Website.
- American Missionary
- Brief History of Methods and Trends of Missions – by Don Fanning, Liberty University
- Cultural Studies – links to various websites
- Frontline Missions
- GMI (Global Mapping International) – a faith-based nonprofit organization dedicated to furthering God’s mission in the world through research, mapping and information technology services.
- Journal of Applied Missiology
- Mission Finder – Resources for Christian Missions
- Missionary E-texts – historical writings by, about, and for missionaries.
- Missions and the Local Church – Google Scholar search
- Operation World – the definitive prayer guide to every nation
- The Peace Plan – the outworking of missions at Saddleback Church
- Pew Research Center: Religion & Public Life – a nonpartisan fact tank that informs the public about the issues, attitudes and trends shaping America and the world. They conduct public opinion polling, demographic research, content analysis and other data-driven social science research. They do not take policy positions.
- Regent University Publications – not strictly missions oriented, but it is very useful
- Religion Online
- World Missions – on Desiring God website
- World Religions – Identifies key divinity and religion resources for Regent University students and researchers.