- Biblical Preaching – a blog pondering preaching that shares God’s heart.
- Evangelical Homiletics Society – an academic society formed for the exchange of ideas related to the instruction of biblical preaching. EHS’s goals are as follows: to advance the cause of biblical preaching through the promotion of a biblical-theological approach, increase competence for teachers of preaching, integrate of the fields of communication, biblical studies, and theology, and to provide scholarly contributions to the field of homiletics.
- Homiletic – scholarly forum in homiletics and a review of publications in religious communication. It is a freely accessible, peer-reviewed journal. Homiletic is sponsored by the Academy of Homiletics. Editorial support for Homiletic is provided by the Divinity School and Graduate Department of Religion at Vanderbilt University.
- Ministry Matters Legacy Library – Ministry Matters™ offers practical and immediate inspiration for preachers, teachers, and worship leaders. With thousands of original articles and blogs, unique book reviews, and weekly worship and preaching helps in our This Sunday area, MinistryMatters.com provides both community and inspiration to Christian leaders. A research library called Legacy Library is free to use and offers Bible commentaries, lectionary resources, sermon and preaching resources, worship resources, Christian theology resources and much more.
- Sermon Central – Tens of thousands of full-text sermons & outlines indexed by Bible chapter or topic, or, search by keyword.
- Sermon Index – “Promoting genuine Biblical revival.” Full-text sermons, poems, hymns, letters, etc from 720 preachers.
- SLJ Institute – the expository preaching of S. Lewis Johnson. Listen to over 1500 sermons.
- 10 of the Best Christian Books on Preaching – list of books by authors such as Charles Spurgeon, Timothy Keller, Haddon Robinson, and Martin Lloyd-Jones.