- Center for Applied Christian Ethics – Wheaton College’s resource for Christian ethics, engaging culture and moral formation. CACE supports the mission of Wheaton College by promoting and encouraging the formation of moral character and the application of biblical ethics to contemporary moral decisions.
- Christian Ethics – A journal that provides laypersons, educators, and ministers with a resource for understanding and responding in a faithful Christian manner to moral and ethical issues that are of concern to contemporary Christians, to the church, and to society.
- Christian Ethics – definition taken from the Encyclopedia of Religion published by Thomson Gale, c2005.
- Christian Reflection: A Series in Faith and Ethics – was a quarterly publishing project of The Institute for Faith and Learning at Baylor University. Every issue of Christian Reflection offers reliable guidance in engaging the ethical dimensions of today’s world. The themed articles, inspirational pieces, book-reviews, interviews, Christian art, liturgies, and hymns combine to help the Church reintegrate Christian ethical reflection, worship, and art.
- Globe Ethics – global network of persons and institutions interested in various fields of applied ethics. It offers access to a large number of resources on ethics, especially through its leading global digital ethics library and facilitates collaborative web-based research, conferences, online publishing and information sharing.
- Religion Online – Religion Online is designed to assist teachers, scholars and general “seekers” who are interested in exploring religious issues. The aim is to develop an extensive library of resources, representing many different points of view, but all written from the perspective of sound scholarship. While the initial orientation has been to seek material written primarily from a Christian perspective, the ultimate aim is to broaden the scope to include material on all the world’s major religions. There are nearly 6.000 chapters, monographs, speeches and articles on line.
- The Society of Christian Ethics – The purpose of the Society is to promote scholarly work in Christian ethics and in the relation of Christian ethics to other traditions of ethics, and to social, economic, political and cultural problems; to encourage and improve the teaching of these fields in colleges, universities and theological schools; and to provide a community of discourse and debate for those engaged professionally within these general fields.
- Studies in Christian Ethics – SCE is an English-language journal devoted exclusively to questions arising in the field of Christian ethics and moral theology. By publishing contributions from international scholars and influential theologians and philosophers, the journal seeks to strengthen debate and to foster research on the wide range of topics that emerge in this fast-growing field.