- Church History – various links to resources found on Regent University’s Library web page.
- Early Christianity – 10 links to websites on early Church fathers, their writings, etc.
- Hebrew Bible, the Ancient Near-Eastern World, and Early Judaism
- New Testament and the Greco-Roman World – includes Greek and Latin resources, access to Biblical manuscripts, textual criticism, and papyrology.
- Patterns of Evidence: The Exodus – chronicles a 12-year journey to discover whether the evidence for the Exodus is there or not.
- Pentecostal/Charismatic Research – links for Pentecostal and Charismatic Church history research.