- Bridging the Strategy/Performance Gap – from the Center for Creative Leadership. Contains a detailed description of strategic leadership and its different components.
- Journal of Biblical Perspectives in Leadership – “A refereed scholarly journal that aims to provide a forum for international research and exploration of leadership studies focused on the Hebrew and Christian scriptures.
Representing the multidisciplinary fields of biblical, social-science, historical and leadership studies, the JBPL publishes qualitative research papers that explore, engage and extend the field of knowledge and understanding of the phenomenon of leadership as found within the contexts of the Hebrew and Christian scriptures.”
- Leadership e-Journals – from Regent University’s School of Business & Leadership
- Leadership Practices – This site has several resources available for use with the Leadership Practices model of leadership and blogs for discussions of leadership.
- Ministry Matters Legacy Library – Ministry Matters™ offers practical and immediate inspiration for preachers, teachers, and worship leaders. With thousands of original articles and blogs, unique book reviews, and weekly worship and preaching helps in our This Sunday area, MinistryMatters.com provides both community and inspiration to Christian leaders. A research library called Legacy Library is free to use and offers Bible commentaries, lectionary resources, sermon and preaching resources, worship resources, Christian theology resources and much more.
- Pulpit & Pew – Research on pastoral leadership.
- Resources for pastors and leaders – Resource links from Regent University.
- Socio-Rhetorical Interpretation for Leadership Studies – Provides examples and methods of use for socio-rhetorical interpretation as used in leadership studies and exegetical analysis of Scripture. In addition, it includes background information
- Tools for Leadership – This site has several areas with different articles and short videos – these areas include leadership, strategy and tools for organizational development. This site has 3 levels and the first one is free and has plenty of information.