2019-2020 ACADEMIC CALENDAR
graduate courses are offered on-campus and online
Summer Semester: May 6 – August 18, 2019
Fall Semester: August 26 – December 15, 2019
Spring Semester: January 20 – May 10, 2020
All applicants applying for admission to one of Grace College of Divinity’s graduate degree programs must submit official transcripts showing an earned undergraduate degree from an accredited institution, or an equivalent academic achievement approved by GCD’s Academic Office. Students who plan to use their VA Education Benefits must submit transcripts from high school and all colleges attended.
To become a student at GCD, follow these two steps:
1) Complete an application, which includes:
- A non-refundable application fee of $50 (linked to application)
- An essay, written by the applicant, of his/her conversion experience (300-600 words), in a format that is typed and double spaced, using 12 pt. font size;
- A graduate admissions essay (300-500 words) describing your interest in a graduate degree at GCD, current spiritual status, and how the training will help you, the potential student;
- A Pastoral Reference* from the Pastor of the church that the applicant regularly attends;
- A Personal Reference* from someone who has known you for two years or more and is not related to you.
* applicants will enter an email address for their selected references and a link to the online reference forms will be sent once the application is submitted.
2) Order your official undergraduate transcripts (minimum 2.75 GPA is preferred).
Note: official transcripts are sent directly from one school/college to another. You can arrange to have your transcripts sent electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by mail to our physical address:
Grace College of Divinity
Attn: Registrar’s Office
439 Westwood Shopping Center
Fayetteville, NC 28314
Admission of Transfer Students
Students requesting transfer credits from other institutions of higher education must submit official transcripts from all institutions they attended and from which transfer credits are being requested.
Admission will not be granted until ALL documents are received and approved by the Office of Enrollment Management. Applicants are expected to adhere to norms of Christian conduct and character, as indicated in their personal references. Admission to Grace College of Divinity will be official upon approval by the Admissions Team. Applicants will be notified of all decisions in writing.