Admissions Procedures and Requirements
Degree and Certificate Programs
All applicants applying for admission to one of Grace College of Divinity’s degree or certificate programs must submit a high school diploma, general equivalency diploma (G.E.D.), or an equivalent academic achievement approved by the GCD Academic Office.
Documents for Admission
Applicants seeking admission to Grace College of Divinity must submit the following documents:
- A completed GCD application (click to begin an online application);
- A non-refundable application fee of $50 (linked to application);
- An essay, written by the applicant, of his/her conversion experience (no more than two pages), in a format that is typed and double spaced, using 12pt. font size;
- Official high school, G.E.D., or previous college transcripts;
Note: transcripts can be sent electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by mail to our physical address:
Grace College of Divinity
Attn: Registrar’s Office
439 Westwood Shopping Center
Fayetteville, NC 28314
- A Pastoral Reference* from the Pastor of the church that the applicant regularly attends;
- A Personal Reference*;
* applicants will enter an email address for their selected references and a link to the online reference forms will be sent once the application is submitted.
Admission of Transfer Students
Students requesting transfer credits from other institutions of higher education must submit official transcripts from all institutions they attended and from which transfer credits are being requested.