Grace College of Divinity accepts credit for courses when students received a letter grade of “C” or higher, providing GCD offers an equivalent course. The issuing institution must send official transcripts directly to the GCD Enrollment Office. Determination of transfer credit will be at the discretion of the Academic Office.
Applicants with previously earned degrees may transfer up to 60 credit hours and enter into a degree completion program upon request.
Applicants seeking admission for any degree or certificate program must submit the following documents:
- A completed Application Form (apply online)
- A non-refundable application fee of $50.00
- Official high school transcripts or G.E.D. (if applicant has never attended college); applicants who have previously attended a college must submit official college transcripts from all institutions attended
- A pastoral letter of reference (on official church letterhead) from the pastor of the church that the applicant regularly attends.
- Personal reference form.
- An essay, written by the applicant, of his/her conversion experience (no more than two pages), in a format that is typed and double-spaced, using 12 pt. font size.
- All B.Div. and A.Div. applicants must submit their most recent ACT or SAT scores. GCD’s ACT College Code is: 3065. If you have not taken either of these tests, GCD will administer the English portion of the ACT for you. Applicants who are transferring an Associate Degree or higher are NOT required to submit ACT or SAT scores.
Admission will not be granted until ALL documents are received and approved by the Office of Enrollment Management.
Applicants are expected to adhere to the norms of Christian conduct and character, as indicated in their personal references. Admission to Grace College of Divinity will be official upon approval by the Enrollment Office. Applicants will be notified of all decisions in writing.