Dual Enrollment Admissions
Applicants seeking admission as a dual-enrolled high school student should be age 16 or older and must submit the following application documents to the Office of Enrollment Management:
- A completed application form (apply online);
- A non-refundable application fee of $50.00 (included in application);
- Official high school transcripts or grade reports;
- A letter of reference from a representative of the applicant’s high school;
- An essay, written by the applicant, of his/her conversion experience and personal education goals (at least two pages in length), in a format that is typed and double-spaced, using 12 pt. font size;
- Setup an interview with the Admissions Team (phone: 910.221.2224).
Admission will not be granted until ALL documents are received and approved by the Office of Enrollment Management.
Applicants are expected to adhere to norms of Christian conduct and character, as indicated in their personal references. Admission to Grace College of Divinity will be official upon approval by the Admissions Team. Applicants will be notified of all decisions in writing.