DEGREE AND CERTIFICATE PROGRAMS
Click to view the full listing of courses for each program. Scroll down to see admission requirements.
Documents for Admission
Applicants seeking admission to Grace College of Divinity must submit the following documents:
- A completed GCD application (click link to begin an online application);
- A non-refundable application fee of $50 (linked to application);
- An essay, written by the applicant, of his/her conversion experience (no more than two pages), in a format that is typed and double spaced, using 12pt. font size;
- Official high school, G.E.D., or previous college transcripts;
Note: transcripts can be sent electronically to email@example.com, or by mail to our physical address:
Grace College of Divinity
Attn: Registrar’s Office
439 Westwood Shopping Center
Fayetteville, NC 28314
- A Pastoral Reference* from the Pastor of the church that the applicant regularly attends;
- A Personal Reference*;
* applicants enter an email address for their selected references; a link to the online reference forms will be sent once the application is submitted.
Admission of Transfer Students
Students requesting transfer credits from other institutions of higher education must submit official transcripts from all institutions they attended and from which transfer credits are being requested.
Admission will not be granted until ALL documents are received and approved by the Office of Enrollment Management. Applicants are expected to adhere to norms of Christian conduct and character, as indicated in their personal references. Admission to Grace College of Divinity will be official upon approval by the Admissions Team. Applicants will be notified of all decisions in writing.