Degree and Certificate Programs
Degree and Certificate Programs Admissions requirements:
- A completed Application Form. Apply Online
- A non-refundable application fee of $50.00
- Official high school transcripts or G.E.D. (if applicant has never attended college); applicants who have previously attended a college must submit official college transcripts from all institutions attended.
- A pastoral letter of reference (on official church letterhead) from the pastor of the church that the applicant regularly attends.
- Personal reference form.
- An essay, written by the applicant, of his/her conversion experience (no more than two pages), in a format that is typed and double-spaced, using 12 pt. font size.
Admission will not be granted until ALL documents are received and approved by the Office of Enrollment Management. Applicants are expected to adhere to norms of Christian conduct and character, as indicated in their personal references. Admission to Grace College of Divinity will be official upon approval by the Enrollment Office. Applicants will be notified of all decisions in writing.